Beat Saber v1.12.1: how to install mod in custom songs
With the October update Beat Saber v1.12.1 the game has a multiplayer, significantly changed the interface and the game in General has improved in visual terms. However, all модифікації flew, and users who do not wish to purchase the official music packages, not be able to upload custom songs. However, all downloaded soundtracks left in the game.
There is a way through which you can upload custom songs to Beat Saber v1.12.1 via PC.
1) Download ModAssistant, select it and click “I Agree”.
2) Next, go to the settings tab “Options” and make sure that the installation folders of the selected Beat Saber.
In order to find Beat Saber, just right click the game in library, go to the tab “local files” and click “browse local files”.
3) Click on the tab and select “beat saver”.
4) Go to the tab “Mods” and make sure you have the tick on “BeatSaverDownloader”. Bottom right click “Install or Update”.
5) Now go to Beat Saver. By searching “Search” to locate sayndtrek. Select The “OneClick™”.
Ready! Run team project Beat Saber. All custom songs are saved in this tab: