Not only the display, but also the back of the iPhone is touch-sensitive. So you can use them. […]
Did you know that the back of the iPhone is also a little “touch-capable”? It can be used to launch apps, trigger screenshots, control the volume and much more.
- Open the settings
- Select Accessibility, then tap
- Scroll all the way down and select the item Tap on Back
- You can choose between double-tap or triple-tap
- Assign one of the available functions to the double or triple tap
- Now tap on the top half of the back of the iPhone – the selected function will be executed.
Note: Does not work or only moderately well if a protective cover has been attached.