We wish all readers a happy New Year and a successful start to the year 2022. […]
We hope you treat yourself and your loved ones to a little break from the whole world of IT. You will find our newsletter with the latest news from the IT world in your inbox again as usual on 3.1.
Speaking of newsletters: We offer IT professionals numerous newsletters, including:
- Print Edition Newsletter: All articles of the current print edition, on the day of publication
- Knowhow Newsletter: The 4-8 new Knowhow news of the week
- Whitepaper Infoletter: Current white papers and webcasts, 1x/week
- Jobs &Careers Newsletter: Current jobs and career information, 1x/week
- IT Events Newsletter: Current lectures, trade fairs, seminars, 1x/week
- Special Interest Newsletter: Current special offers from us and our partners, irregular
You may find the time this year or next year to sign up for one or the other newsletter – and start with an information advantage in 2021. At least this New Year’s resolution would be done with a few quick clicks.
FAQ Digital Twin: Who really needs the Digital Twin?
There is no future without a Digital Twin. Only with the digital twin can companies set the right course for the future. But what does it look like in practice? Our guide shows what a digital twin really brings and what needs to be considered during the implementation. […]
Design Thinking in IT Service Management
The central rule is to always put the user at the center of the thinking and only then to discuss the functionalities. This is an essential success factor for the ITSM team. […]
E-book readers Kobo Sage and Kobo Libra 2 in the everyday test
Kobo’s e-book readers are manufactured by the same manufacturer as the Tolinos. But there are subtle differences. For example, the Kobo Sage is an 8-inch device and is compatible with a stylus as well as with the PowerCover. […]