New data location meets customers ‘ domestic infrastructure needs to support Cortex XDR, Cortex Data Lake, Cortex XSOAR, IoT Security and Prisma Access, Prisma Cloud and WildFire
Palo Alto Networks today unveiled its new German cloud location to serve local and global customers. The new cloud location now offers companies in Germany direct and powerful access to Palo Alto Networks WildFire, Cortex XDR, IoT Security, SaaS Security and Cortex Data Lake. It allows the storage of the logs of the customers within the German borders. In addition, customers based in Germany already benefit from Palo Alto Networks ‘ local cloud locations, including Prisma Access, Prisma Cloud and Cortex XSOAR.
As cyberattacks become more complex and sophisticated, threat detection and defense becomes more difficult, time-consuming, and expensive. The new data location offers a global, cloud-based, community – driven approach to aggregated threat analytics, while serving the preference of some German customers for an infrastructure in their own country for products such as:
- ** Cortex XDR: Customers can take advantage of the industry’s first advanced discovery and response platform that integrates endpoint, network, and cloud data to stop sophisticated attacks.
- ** Cortex Data Lake: Customers can collect, transform, and integrate their organization’s security data to take advantage of Palo Alto Networks ‘ solutions.
- ** Cortex XSOAR: Customers can completely transform their security operations with scalable, automated workflows and end-to-end incident lifecycle management to accelerate incident response and increase operational efficiency. Cortex XSOAR supports on-premises, private cloud, or fully hosted deployments.
- ** IoT Security: Customers can protect their unmanaged IT and IoT devices with ML-powered visibility, risk analysis, prevention, and security compliance in the industry’s most comprehensive single platform.
- ** Prisma Access: Customers can connect mobile users and branches directly to gateways in Germany for secure, low-latency access to cloud and data center applications.
- ** Prisma Cloud: Customers can secure their applications, data and the entire cloud-native technology stack across the entire development cycle and across hybrid and multi-cloud environments and meet compliance – with the establishment of a cloud location in Germany.
- ** SaaS Security: Customers can identify and mitigate their shadow IT risks and ensure privacy and compliance across all SaaS applications with the industry’s only integrated CASB that automatically keeps up with the SaaS explosion.
- ** WildFire: Customers can take full advantage of the industry’s most advanced cloud-based threat analysis and mitigation engine, while ensuring that files submitted for analysis remain in Germany to address data protection and data sovereignty concerns.
“We understand that the location of the data is a major concern for our customers. This investment is proof that we take these concerns equally seriously. Our expansion in Germany will ensure that customers in Germany can meet their data residency requirements, ” explains Sascha Puljic, Vice President, Germany, Palo Alto Networks. “As companies continue to digitally transform their business, our German cloud location will help ensure that your cloud workloads are protected and you can safely continue your digitization journey.“
The availability of regionally hosted services is part of Palo Alto Networks ‘ ongoing commitment to providing the most comprehensive set of on-site security services to German and European customers. This is especially true for public sector clients working in the healthcare and Internet of Things sectors. These services enable customers to balance data protection with the ability to detect emerging threats and provide a seamless, streamlined security solution that is operated and deployed in Germany.