Do you enjoy working with new technologies and would you like to help shape the technical stack of t3n.de? Do you enjoy outsourcing working with JS frameworks like React and working “under the hood” with PHP and Node.js? Then we are looking for you to support our development team at t3n as a full stack developer (m / f / d).
- In the daily you discuss with your team what you are currently working on and which ticket you will grab next.
- In order to continuously develop t3n.de, you and the team work both on prototyping new API-driven templates and on integrating new services into our stack.
- The programming language that is best for the task is also the one you would prefer.
- You also get involved in the conception of new features and products.
- You attend relevant events that you feel like attending and find out about the new hot shit in the industry with the aim of replacing our older systems with new ones.
- You use your R&D days to test new technologies that further improve our technical stack.
- Together with the team, you make decisions about which technology stack we want to operate t3n.de with in the future.
- You have already gained experience in the implementation of larger projects and know what you can do and what you want.
- You feel comfortable working with Node.JS / TypeScript and PHP.
- You are not new to using GitHub and CI and CD pipelines.
- You want to continuously develop yourself, enjoy new challenges and have a strong team spirit.
- Experience with TYPO3, WordPress and / or Flow Framework is an advantage.
- You are interested in using or at least trying out other programming languages or frameworks such as React, Next.js.
- Win the honeypot: Basic Attention Token (BAT) with a current value of 500 euros are waiting for you.
- You get a modern and fast Macbook that you can also use privately.
- Working from Home: Working from home is part of our corporate culture. Together we will find the perfect mix for your job and your needs – and equip you with office equipment if necessary.
- Whether internal bar camps, playdays, our annual BBQ or the legendary Christmas party: You are cordially invited to all t3n events – whether live or remote!
- From health screening to massage appointments to fascia training, we regularly organize offers that help you to rock your day fit, healthy and having a lot of fun – also in the home office, for example with our 30-day yoga challenge or your personal one t3n headspace subscription.
- We encourage your development and enable you to attend suitable training courses.
- As soon as possible, we will provide you with fruit, muesli, bread, the finest coffee and all kinds of drinks in our modern office in Hanover.
That’s not all – we offer our employees many other benefits!
You can apply here
Your online application becomes your digital application process: We would be happy to get to know you better via video call or during our remote trial work. We are also constantly perfecting onboarding from the home office. Just click on the button and tell us 3 reasons in your application why you absolutely want to become part of the t3n crew. Your contact person is Johannes Steu.