From 14 to 17 June, WIFI Vienna will present the new course program in 70 online live information events and at virtual consultation booths on the virtual information days. […]
From 14 to 17 June, the education provider WIFI Vienna will host the WIFI Online Infotage at www.wifiwien.at/online-infotage. ” In order to be fit for the challenges of the future, we must constantly acquire new knowledge. Lifelong learning is one of the most important key skills to succeed in the world of work. Our online information days provide an answer to the crucial question: Which personal and professional competencies do I need to steer well into an eventful future,” says Barbara Kluger-Schieder, Institute Director at WIFI Vienna, and emphasizes: “From teaching to the master’s examination, from the vocational maturity examination to the academic degree − WIFI Vienna supports in various directions in career choice and personal development. Now is the optimal time to prepare for the future and focus on training and further education.“
On four days, each from 3 to 8 pm, interested parties will receive the most important information about current training and further education offers in 70 online live information events-completely safe, convenient without arrival, flexible depending on personal interests and free of charge. Each information day offers a variety of topics – from controlling and financial management, digitization, technology boost, innovation and entrepreneurship, market and communication to competence and skills management to health and balance. Virtual consultation booths invite you to find out individually which course is the right one.
The WIFI Vienna invites you to the net
The WIFI Online info days go over the virtual stage and offer an interesting and varied program over four days:
- 70 Live information dates for training and further education: For fixed dates, interested people can be there live in the virtual classroom and exchange ideas with trainers.
- Education and support consulting: Interested parties receive a compact overview of current funding in education and training. Depending on the funding priority, the AMS, the waff and other institutions support job seekers, people in short – time work and returnees, as well as companies and employees in their vocational training and further education.
Virtual consultation booths, without registration and with live chat:
- Education and career guidance
- Support Consulting
- Customer Service-Course Consulting
- Advertising Academy
- WIFI Management Forum
- waff-Wiener ArbeitnehmerInnen Förderungsfond (Live chat on June 17)
Raffle: The WIFI Vienna raffles 10 x 200 Euro educational vouchers for personal and professional development. In addition, the main prize of an education voucher worth 3000 euros for the individual desired training beckons.
WIFI Online Info Days