It’s Christmas very much, even if the weather doesn’t quite play along. The editorial staff of Computerwelt.at and COMPUTERWELT nevertheless wishes all readers happy holidays as well as some peace and relaxation after the hustle and bustle of the (almost) past year – and not to forget the pre-Christmas hustle and bustle. […]
Even if it is a little harder than usual to get into the Christmas mood this year in the face of Covid-19. Nevertheless: We hope you recover quickly from the hardships of the pre-Christmas season and spend a happy, peaceful Christmas with your loved ones!
We also treat ourselves to a little break, but we will continue to provide you with the most important news online, so that you do not miss any news from the world of computers even in the period between the gift and the turn of the year. We send our newsletter with the latest news from the IT world, which is turning slower towards the end of the year but still does not stand still, on all weekdays until 30.12. You will find the first newsletter of the new year on 4.1. again in your inbox as usual.
Speaking of newsletters: We offer IT professionals numerous newsletters, including:
- Print Edition Newsletter: All articles of the current print edition, on the day of publication
- Knowhow Newsletter: The 4-8 new Knowhow news of the week
- Whitepaper Infoletter: Current white papers and webcasts, 1x/week
- Jobs &Careers Newsletter: Current jobs and career information, 1x/week
- IT Events Newsletter: Current lectures, trade fairs, seminars, 1x/week
- Special Interest Newsletter: Current special offers from us and our partners, irregular
You may find the time this year or next year to sign up for one or the other newsletter – and start with an information advantage in 2021. At least this New Year’s resolution would be done with a few quick clicks.